June 30, 2009

Honeymoon Teaser

Chris and I have a favorite game when taking photos. Usually it's just the two of us around, and rather than pester a local we'll take an arm-length photo. Always me on the right, as Chris just tends to fumble the camera at that angle. We joke because we have a million of these photos and we always look the same. The only way you can tell it's a different location is by the tiny bits in the background. Let's play "Where are Chris and Laura in this one?"




Cannes, France



Barcelona, Spain
Cinque Terre, Italy

Positano, Italy


Corfu, Greece (Chris hates when I post pics of his 'man shirt'. She who actually blogs decides the pictures.)






Dubrovnik, Croatia




Pompei, Italy







Barcelona, Spain

On the ship, formal night, the only time we caught the sunset


Venice, Italy

Toga night following Greece stop. This pic cracks me up!


Venice, Italy

Rome, Italy

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

I love the pictures, even if you had to be "the arm" in them! Super cute. You look so happy, too. I can't wait to hear about your trip. You really went to a ton of locations.

CrazyMonkeyHouse said...

I laughed so hard, I cried. Croatia and Pompei have to be the prettiest of them. Chris' face in the toga one is classic. Rock the man shirt, Chris! Rock it!