February 24, 2010

Something's a brewin...

After months of blog hiatus, we now return with news. Big and exciting news. Chris got promoted! He's now the CFO of his company, one that owns a half dozen tv stations around the nation. He's basically got the exact same job, just with a pay bump and a fancy new title. We laugh that he's the CFO of no one, since he's the sole member of the management team, but it's still a great thing for him. There was much celebrating and he now insists I now address him as Chris, CFO. Not really.

As great as that news is, I can top it! I'm growing a baby! A human baby! Here's the proof!


I'm due Aug. 30. We're both very excited. I've been very, very lucky to have had an easy pregnancy so far. I got a little sensitive around certain foods (veggies. eww.) but didn't have any other sickness. I'm well into my 13th week now. I'm a little nervous about being at the end of my pregnancy in the middle of summer, but I'll find a way to deal.
Additonally, this blog will open up a little more to family so they can keep tabs on the growing squirt. Say hello to Baby Matson!






3 comments:

Terri said...

YAYAYAYAYAY! Still so excited for you. Also, awesome news about Chris. Congrats!!! I would love a pay bump and a fancy title!!!! ;)

cody+sara said...

CONDIE!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. You're going to be such a cute little mama! Can't wait to read more updates.
xo

Mikaela said...

Congrats! Somehow I knew that would be what your entry was about when I saw you blogged. Well done, and here's to 20+ weeks of continued health! :)