A few weeks ago the Matson clan got together for a day of boatin. Chris' brother manages a high-end boat shop and can take out boats whenever he likes. Unfortunately, as with any job, you don't really want to spend your free time with work, so he never takes us out on the lake. We finally got the family involved and bullied him into getting a boat and off we went to Rockport Lake. It was a beautiful day and while the water may not have been 'ski perfect', as the boys would prefer, it was lovely. Chris and his brothers enjoyed some time on the wakeboard, but I was content to watch from behind my book. I layered on the sunscreen and finally got some much needed color. It was a really nice way to spend a lazy Sunday.
September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks fun. It almost makes me want to take my dad up on the offer to have the boat.
I wanna hang out with you...we can be the whitties together...I haven't put sun screen on my legs in YEARS, and they don't tan AT ALL....I think the whitness repels the sun on it's own! LOL Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment