Laura gets mad that I never post on a blog I made her name something that amused me. So mark this as entry #1.
I finally have my garage almost the way I want it. After much annoying mudding and sanding the drywall is finished and now the fun stuff is going in. I have the cupboards up, and now I just have to make my ingenious foldable workbench. Laura makes fun of me, but because of our douche of a builder our garage is 100 sq ft smaller than I thought so I have to be creative. I need a workbench than can hold several hundred pounds while I rebuild by new motorcycle motor, but also be able to allow both of our cars to park. My solution was to build a handy dandy foldable workbench. That should hopefully be done this weekend. Right now a pic with the awesome photographs Tristan took at the AHRMA races a year or so ago for you to enjoy.
3 comments:
Woot woot! Welcome to blogging life!
Be prepared to have your butt served to you tomorrow night.
Did you get a new bike or just a new engine for the old one? Also, I love the Triumph poster in the picture. My dream is a sweet Speed Triple!
I'm not afraid of you two, I'll be taking you down hard!
Nope, not a new motor for the GSX-R, but a new bike in the form of a CB750 cafe...it'll be sweet.
Post a Comment