Chris and I had a wonderful Christmas season. We visited with nearly every family member in a 50 mile radius, snacked on more holiday treats than should be legal, and gratefully gave and received many wonderful gifts. Christmas day found us up bright at early at Chris' folks house for breakfast, snow shoveling and a mountain of presents. I received a number of gift cards and Chris got an air compressor, which his excitement over is still not something I really understand. Later in the evening we had my siblings over for make your own pizzas and some lively rounds of Killer Bunnies. We spent the remainder of our Christmas break feeling like we didn't accomplish much, and that was okay. There were a couple errand trips that turned into all day affairs, movies to be watched, fun to be had. Even Jackson had a wonderful holiday. He had new toys to play with, an enormous bone to work on, and his people home all day to play with him. We hope you had a Merry Christmas as well!






December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun party...my friend and I were shopping yesterday and saw some ugly sweaters, where I mentioned we should do an ugly sweater party sometime. Looks like fun! Oh, and thanks for the reference to Love Actually...Charles and I get that darn song in our heads, and I will be singing it ALL DAY LONG! THANKS A LOT! lol
I'm with Chris, the air compressor is a FANTASTIC gift. Think of all the cool air tools that you can use, plus not to mention, having your bike and car tires pumped in your own garage! That's it, I'm coming over to play.
Also, I see you are wearing your ugly Christmas sweater pary gear on Christmas Day. I confess that I did the same - a good, ugly holiday sweater is wonderful.
Hooray! I'm glad we're not the only one suffering with that song. The next time you see him say, "Hey Charles, can you feel it in your fingers?"
And absolutely we wore the sweaters! We're getting good mileage out of those beauties.
Post a Comment