March 4, 2009
Treasure Hunt
For weeks and weeks Chris has been missing his ipod shuffle. And for weeks and weeks I've had to hear about it. I made him do a thorough search of the house and his office before I made an attempt at finding it. Usually when Chris can't find something I'll go to the most obvious place and locate it with little effort. But this shuffle eluded even me! I looked all over the house with no success. Last night there was more mourning over the lost shuffle and the brand new headphones that he loved so much. I was trying to comfort him with promises of repurchasing the headphones. As we were wrapping up the shuffle conversation I noticed his work bag sitting next to us. I said, "Did you check this really well?" "Of course! I looked in every pocket." I reached my hand into the unzippered front pocket, felt some wires and gave them a tug. Along followed the beloved missing shuffle. The look on his face was priceless. Chimay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boys. I'm glad you found it.
Post a Comment