November 16, 2010

October

Little Miss is all smiles these days. This is a dress my sister made her. I was sad when she outgrew it.

October was a big month for our little family. Around 8 weeks Clara decided to start sleeping more, much to my delight. Currently she is eating around 10:30 pm, then 4am, then 7am. We're still sleeping in until 10, but I'm feeling much more rested with the long stretches.
She loves her bouncy seat. We also call it her poopin chair for the inevitable results.


Clara's Grandma and Grandpa Harper visited in October! They got in some great baby snuggle time. We even bullied my Mom into cooking us up a tasty early Thanksgiving dinner.
Clara's doulas also visited and she sure turned on the charm for them.

For Halloween we dressed up as Wizard of Oz characters. I was Dorothy, Chris was the scarecrow and Clara was a flying monkey. Clara visited my old work, Chris' work and then we visited Grandma Matson. And we attended a party with friends in the evening. It was a full day! Clara made an adorable monkey and we were happy to help her eat her Halloween candy. I have a feeling it won't be the last time, either.


2 comments:

Mikaela said...

I love the costumes. I forgot of your huge love for the wizard of oz until this post. Glad Miss Clara is getting lots of love! You look amazing, btw. Did you just shrink back to pre-prego weight or what?!

CrazyMonkeyHouse said...

The Poopin' Chair got a good laugh out of me. She really is all smiles recently. Love the photos of her proudly displaying her evil monkey wings.