At 3 months Clara is a real joy. She is super, super smiley. When I took her in to get shots at three months she sobbed a little at getting poked, stopped to smile at the nurse that just stuck her, and then sobbed a little more. It made me laugh that she would stop crying for an opportunity to smile at someone new. She's a charmer, that one. I told her about Christmas and presents and she's really turned it on since then. She's able to keep her fingers in her mouth and happily slurps away all day. Anything within reach also has a good chance of entering her mouth. Clara is a really happy baby and loves any attention she gets.







4 comments:
she's SO precious! you guys did good! :) love that she smiled at the mean nurse, so cute.
She is 100% the cutest and a total CHARMER! Can we watch her sometime soon so I can have some baby cuddles and you can have a date?
I love your pictures. The family picture is really cute. I have it hanging up on my magnet board, and everytime I see it, I smile. I wish I could snuggle up with Miss Clara! She is such a doll. Also, you look AMAZING already!
Oh wow! These pictures are so cute! I miss that little Clara so much!
Post a Comment